Educare Flint is Enrolling Flint Children Now!
Together, we are creating early learning environments where all children can learn, grow, and be supported in becoming their very best selves. We offer no-cost, full-day, year-long early education on-site and at home, for children from birth to age 5.
Start the enrollment process today by following the step-by-step instructions below.
How To Enroll For Educare Flint
Click "Complete Interest Form" at the bottom of the page
Add your child’s information
Select Flint – Educare (HS) as your program/school preference
Add parent/guardian contact and income information
Add additional information on your child and family
If applicable, dd childcare information
- Proof of birth
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence (utility bill, lease, etc.)
- Verification of Income (check stub, W2, tax return, DHS statement, etc.)
- Current Physical/Well Child Visit
- Current Dental Exam (Early Head Start & Head Start Only)
- Guardianship or Custody Documents (if applicable)